The Coming Wrath and Judgment of God..

Because America has raised up leaders who have no morals, leaders who despise and obey not the Word of God, leaders who endorse murder by abortion, leaders who have removed God from our public schools, leaders who oppress the poor and line their own pockets with wealth and riches, leaders whose God is their own belly, the judgment of God is falling upon this nation. The results of we, as a nation, having turned our backs on God and refusing to repent, is causing His hand of protection to be lifted from our land. Because we have embraced sin and shunned righteousness, He has allowed this great country to have what it so desires, godless leaders who refuse to walk in truth and permit evil to spread throughout our country. Only those who have repented and acknowledged Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords shall be kept safe from the coming wrath and judgment of God. The warning is clear, repent that you may escape those things which are coming upon the earth.

"Because I have called, and ye refused, I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded, since you disregard all my advice and do not accept my correction, I also will laugh at your calamity, I will mock when your fear cometh. When your fear cometh as desolation, and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind, when distress and anguish cometh upon you, Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer, they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me. For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord. Since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them. But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil." (Proverbs 1:24-33)


Comments

  1. agree they will be judged we must fight the good fight of faith and be ready to for whatever is coming and pray for wisdom! We are warriors

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Can Eternal Life be Lost?

What is the Baptism of the Holy Spirit?

Where is the Power of God?